HP Printer is one of the well-established brands of the printer. HP printers are known for their best quality and wide range of printers, and a user can get a satisfactory printer from the HP printer’s range. So use your HP Printer for your home as well as office work. To use the printer, a user needs to download or install the HP printer drivers for Windows 10. A user also needs to update the printer drivers when it is outdated, or it becomes incompatible to your device.
HP printer drivers for Windows 10 Download steps
A user needs to follow the below steps to download or update printer drivers. These steps are simple, and one can easily follow the steps. These are the manual steps to download and update the HP Printer drivers universal for Windows 10.
- A user needs to visit the HP printer’s official website to start the process.
- In the next step, a user needs to click on the Support option.
- Here, a user needs to click on the Software & driver option.
- A user needs to type the printer model in the given box and search your printer drivers.
- A user needs to click on the Change option to select the operating system. Once you selected your Windows 10 version, the driver download file will display.
- Now, a user needs to choose the Download option to download your printer driver.
- Once the file was downloaded, a user needs to start the installation process.
- A user needs to click on the install button to install your printer drivers.
Update your HP Printer software for Windows 10 using Device Manager
- To start the process, first, a user needs to press the Windows key and R key on your keyboard.
- It will open the Run dialog box.
- A user needs to type the devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box.
- And then, a user needs to click on the OK button.
- It will open the Device and Manager option.
- Here, a user needs to select the HP Printer.
- Now, a user needs to right-click on it.
- A user needs to click on the Update driver option from the given list.
- After that, a user needs to click on the Search automatically.
- Last, a user needs to reboot the system for changes to take place.
Automatic: Download and update HP printer driver on Windows 10
If a user doesn’t want to update or install the printer driver manually, then a user can opt for this method. Here a user needs to download the support tool. This tool will automatically update or download your printer drivers.
Q. What to do to fix your printer driver’s unavailable issue?
There are times when the users face many issues or problems with your HP printer due to your printer drivers. A user can face issues like system slow down, crashing, or your printer won’t print due to the corrupted or faulty printer drivers. Your outdated printer drives also cause many troubles. So to fix the issue, a user needs to update the printer drivers time-to-time. And in case you are facing any other issue with your HP Printer, then a user can contact the HP printer customer support. Here the executives will guide you the step by step procedure. So contact the HP Printer support for best printer guidelines and experience. Their guidelines will make your printer performance better.